I Am a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR), Can I File a Fiancé K-1 Visa or the K-3 Visa for My Spouse?

No. The K-3 and K-1 visas are only available to those engaged to marry a US citizen and those already married to US citizens. LPRs cannot sponsor the K-1 or K-3 visa.

Disclaimer: The materials in Asonye & Associates web site have been prepared to permit visitors to our web site to learn more about the services we offer. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Neither transmission nor receipt of such materials will create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Internet subscribers and online readers are advised not to take or refrain from taking any action based upon materials in this web site without consulting legal counsel. We do not undertake to update any materials in our Web Site to reflect subsequent legal or other developments.