Travel Documents / Advanced Parole

Aliens who have applied for permanent residency are expected to remain in the United States while the petition is in process.  During this period, they may only travel out of the United States after obtaining a travel document. The travel document permits the intending immigrant to re-enter the United States during the period when his/her permanent residency petition is still in process. 

Disclaimer: The materials in Asonye & Associates web site have been prepared to permit visitors to our web site to learn more about the services we offer. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Neither transmission nor receipt of such materials will create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Internet subscribers and online readers are advised not to take or refrain from taking any action based upon materials in this web site without consulting legal counsel. We do not undertake to update any materials in our Web Site to reflect subsequent legal or other developments.