CCA-What documentation can I get of my child's citizenship?

If your child permanently resides in the U.S, you can obtain evidence of your child's citizenship by applying for a Certificate of Citizenship. You will need to file an Application for Certificate of Citizenship to the USCIS. You can also apply for a U.S. Passport from the Department of State.

Child Citizenship Act     Child Citizenship Act FAQs 

Disclaimer: The materials in Asonye & Associates web site have been prepared to permit visitors to our web site to learn more about the services we offer. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Neither transmission nor receipt of such materials will create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Internet subscribers and online readers are advised not to take or refrain from taking any action based upon materials in this web site without consulting legal counsel. We do not undertake to update any materials in our Web Site to reflect subsequent legal or other developments.